Financial Institutions & Insurance
main use cases
– Executives requiring instant and secure communications with no application or operational constraints
– An employee working remotely for a secure access to the company’s resources
– Setting up temporary ad hoc or permanent secure networks when facing lack of wireline infrastructure
– Extension of the company’s private network to remote connected equipment (sensors, DAB)
– Management teams wishing to communicate with their staff and partners mitigating interception and cyber-attack risks.
– Business continuity in the event of a major crisis